GrailKnights Embassy

{GrailKnights}Rheims

GrailKnights Embassy

Postautor: {GrailKnights}Rheims » 20 lip 2008, 15:15

Hello mighty IPL,

I have come to set up a neutral embassy on your forum in hope of future useful diplomatics. I also hope to keep you all updated on the latest happenings and events.

First of all, our current website is www(dot)grailknights(dot)net for those of you who do not know, our forum should be easily found from there and please feel free to create an embassy there.

I also ask how are you all? Shame to see the gamespy problems on M2TW now and do you know of any new/recent tournaments being held? Cheers.

Awatar użytkownika
GK Sir Gawain

Postautor: GK Sir Gawain » 15 kwie 2009, 18:51

Checking to see if I can post yet :) be back soon with updates of Grailknights... Be prepared, this next Post is going to be weird :P ...
Later Honourable friends :)

Awatar użytkownika
GK Sir Gawain

GrailKnights Embassy Updates

Postautor: GK Sir Gawain » 22 kwie 2009, 10:33

Honorowy Clan Empire Polish,

As I've finally found my way using the tool I've found for translating Polish to English etc :? , Lubię to wobec powiedzieć jak poniżony JA jestem zostać able wobec komunikować się z ty w twój własny język :) ...
Hopefully that turned out alright... :wink:

Tutaj jest pewien ogniwo wobec współpracownik ku inny bariera językowa forum , ów jesteście twardy wobec rozumieć etc. Więc jesteś puszka metalowa mieć ten tekst przetłumaczony pod kątem wolny , jeśli to jest nie wobec zajęty :) .

http://www.tranexp.com:2000/Translate/result.shtml

To jest ten ogniwo JA ufundować pod kątem tłumaczący z Polski wobec Język angielski poniżej. Spodziewać się ono przyjechał w użyciu pod kątem twój Klan :)

Although it seem to change a bit in translation :P :D...

Introducing myself... I'm Sir Gawain... Nicknamed Lettuce... Live in Australia... Xfire is lettusconquer

I'm wanting to setup an Embassy here using this post as a communication between the Clans.... I've just recieved the role of Ambasador for the GrailKnights in place of Rheims the past Ambasador... Who has retired from the GrailKnights at this very moment to persue other conquest etc...
Please free free to communicate on the GrailKnights forums, as you've done in the past and please let me know when the annual " The Final Buhurt for all knights of medieval Tournament " Starts again... If it ever does repeat etc... :)...

Access the GrailKnights through this link....

http://www.fah-qclan.com/

Thankyou for this opportunity to post...

Seeya some more...

Awatar użytkownika
Ibran

Postautor: Ibran » 22 kwie 2009, 16:39

Hail Sir Gawain!

Firstly, do something for me and don't use that translator it's... hmm "translation" threw me off my chair, i've spend some time there laughing. I know You wanted to give good first impression, and I'm grateful for that. But please don't do that in such way again... :wink:

for example:
Tutaj jest pewien ogniwo wobec współpracownik ku inny bariera językowa forum , ów jesteście twardy wobec rozumieć etc. Więc jesteś puszka metalowa mieć ten tekst przetłumaczony pod kątem wolny , jeśli to jest nie wobec zajęty

sounds like this:
Here is some chain link in the fact of ally for other barrier language forum, that you are hard in the fact of understand etc. So you're metal can have this text translated under free angle, if this not in fact of busy.

You can get the general meaning, but anything more. :P

As for Buhurt, i'm not sure if it ever repeat... we haven't finished the first round. :roll: But if we'll preparing any other tourneys, be sure You'll be invited to participate.

Awatar użytkownika
GK Sir Gawain

Trial & Error LOL

Postautor: GK Sir Gawain » 23 kwie 2009, 10:51

Sorry IPL_Ibran :oops: ...

Just realised that it wasn't doing what it's meant to :lol: ....

English from here on... Thankfully you'll be my informer for the klanu Imperium Polskie Clan :D

That translator is totally wacko :shock: :roll: ....

Thank for letting me know :wink:

*Next post hopefully will show a link, to show where I live in Australia and 1 profile pic, so you know who you're communicating with...*

Later mate ... 8)

Awatar użytkownika
GK Sir Gawain

Sir Gawain Home :)

Postautor: GK Sir Gawain » 23 kwie 2009, 11:06

A link to visit Dalby in Australia....
210km away from Brisbane Queensland :wink:

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=LETTUCE.LOOK.AT.THESE.PICS&target=ALBUM&id=5191973987781438657&authkey=Gv1sRgCI-hztnli_C4Cw&authkey=Gv1sRgCI-hztnli_C4Cw&invite=CK_pk-0J&feat=email

Plus a interesting documentry from youtube about The Obama Deception ...

Titled :- Obama Deception
Length :- 1hr 53mins 40sec

Interesting video for those who have the time to take it all in and makes you aware of what's happening around you etc .... Even though there's more than just this, to be worried about ...
This post is a information only post ... It's just nice to know what's going on through other people's perspective, even when it's true or not true, be wise on what you believe is true or not true etc ... Still it's nice to know some history, where we can be sometimes Naďve, in what's happening in the world ...

Here's the link for Obama Deception video below.... Enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAaQNACwaLw

Awatar użytkownika
Ibran

Postautor: Ibran » 23 kwie 2009, 14:01

Hmmm this "Obama Deception" is in some way correlated to New World Order? We have our own discussion here about NWO, how near it's concepts are finished etc.
I'll watch that film, when i find some time :wink:
Thanks for it.

Awatar użytkownika
GK Sir Gawain

Thanks for the reply :)

Postautor: GK Sir Gawain » 23 kwie 2009, 17:11

No problem... Just sharing and thought the clan would be interested in it as it is a very interesting video, although you've already discussed it in you clan so far :) ...

And hope there's no offence towards the clan with this video :)

Awatar użytkownika
Ibran

Postautor: Ibran » 23 kwie 2009, 23:32

No You misunderstood me, we haven't watched this video (well i'm sure i haven't) We just have discussion about NWO here, and this film could bring something new to it. :wink:

Awatar użytkownika
GK Sir Gawain

Postautor: GK Sir Gawain » 24 kwie 2009, 10:22

"this film could bring something new to it"

Cool 8)

Thankyou :wink:

Wróć do „Archiwum Ambasady”