Arcani Embassy

}Arcani{_Caelryck

Arcani Embassy

Postautor: }Arcani{_Caelryck » 11 maja 2008, 01:31

Hail, IPL!

For those in this fine clan that I haven't had the pleasure of meeting yet, I am Caelryck of Arcani.

Lonesoldier, having served as Arcani's diplomat with unfailing loyalty throughout 2007 and into 08, has recently abdicated from this position. Having earned much well-deserved respect across all corners of the community, this news would no doubt bring disappointment to many.

Massive responsibility has been left in Lone's wake - responsibility that has been passed onto me, Arcani's new diplomat. And in an endeavor to live up to the standard my predecessor has maintained, I've arrived to formally introduce myself to you - the distinguished members of the Imperium Polskie clan.

The community of Total War, although still active, is - as you have no doubt noticed - not currently enjoying the same thriving nature it has done over the past years. Although much of this is entirely beyond our control, it ultimately begins - and finishes - with us. The living and breathing entity behind the glories of the battlefield. And for this reason, I will be keenly tackling the work left behind for me, and I hope to begin serving the community in a way that might contribute to revitalization.

So, as we will soon progress through the ages from blade and bolt to shot and steel, let us continue as comrades and warriors of renown bound together in the passion that drives us all - the splendid art we call Total War!

And with best of luck, I'll be checking in here regularly to keep on tabs with everything, so be sure to save me a seat at your banquet table!

And if I may carry on Lone's avowal:

Glory be to Arcani, Glory be to us all!

Hope to see you all around soon, gents!

~ Caelryck

Awatar użytkownika
Ibran

Postautor: Ibran » 11 maja 2008, 15:50

Hail, Caelryck!

As a IPL emissary I welcome You on our forum.
I am not very good in writing long speeches in English, so I will only write this:
There always will be enough seats at our table for You and every Arcani who will visit us, so please come and enjoy. :wink:

Regards
Ibran

}Arcani{_Caelryck

Postautor: }Arcani{_Caelryck » 14 maja 2008, 03:02

Well met Ibran! Thanks for your warm welcome. Oh - and I hope you've plenty of roast and ale...when it comes to feasts, we of Arcani do enjoy it heartily!

You'll have to forgive me for my lack of Polish translation - I must admit that I'm rather awkward when it comes to speaking a language different to my own, but who says that a different tongue inhibits friendship?

Well - there's been whispers of a possible inter-clan attempt to help revive MedII participation - so I'll be sure to keep IPL updated if anything happens!

}Arcani{_Caelryck

Postautor: }Arcani{_Caelryck » 08 lip 2008, 14:16

Forgive the additional post...just going to start a new thread, and it won't allow the posting of URLs until I make at least 3 posts. :P

*Spams*

Wróć do „Archiwum Ambasady”